TimeTec complies with all applicable laws relating to the collection, use, disclosure and retention of Personal Data.
2. TimeTec will update the Personal Data if you inform TimeTec of any change.
3. TimeTec may transfer your Personal Data or the Personal Data of a referred candidate out of the country and/or disclose the Personal Data to one or more of the following parties for the Purpose:
a. TimeTec’s agents, contractors, third party providers and their sub-contractors that provide administrative, telecommunications, information technology, recruitment, medical and insurance services to TimeTec in any part of the world.
b. Staff members of the TimeTec team who are involved in recruiting activities and/or operations related to any vacancies, e.g., the hiring manager and all other relevant staff.
c. Partial disclosure to TimeTec clients if TimeTec assigns you to their projects while in the employment of TimeTec, for the clients’ information.
d. Third party providers who may do background checks on you.
5. If you as an external party / third party provider referred a candidate and become aware that the candidate has revoked his/her consent for TimeTec to continue to handle his/her Personal Data, you will immediately inform TimeTec in writing. TimeTec may then cease processing the candidate for possible employment.
7. TimeTec will retain the Personal Data of unsuccessful applicants and referred candidates for future recruitment possibilities until we receive written revocation of consent.
8. Upon request and with no less than 30 days’ prior written notice to TimeTec Human Resources / Corporate Recruitment at email email@example.com or by accessing the candidate profile on the TimeTec electronic application platform, or by accessing the Personal Profile on the corporate HR system under the self-service feature, you may access your Personal Data that is in the possession or control of TimeTec in order to request / effect correction of Personal Data. You may also request information about the ways in which TimeTec may have used or disclosed your Personal Data within a year before the date of your request by writing to our TimeTec Privacy Officer under firstname.lastname@example.org with no less than 30 days’ prior written notice.
9. TimeTec may refuse to provide access to your Personal Data or other information under any of the following circumstances:
a. The burden or expense of providing access would be unreasonable to TimeTec.
b. The burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the requester’s interest.
c. The request is trivial, frivolous or vexatious.
d. The access would unreasonably interfere with the operations of TimeTec because of the repetitious or systematic nature of the requests.
e. The information does not exist or cannot be found.
f. The Personal Data constitutes opinion data kept solely for an evaluative purpose of a candidate or personnel management of an employee.
g. The Personal Data constitutes any examination conducted by an education institution, examination scripts and, prior to the release of examination results.
h. The Personal Data is subject to legal privilege.
i. The Personal Data would reveal confidential commercial information that could harm the competitive position of TimeTec.
j. The Personal data was collected, used or disclosed without consent for the purposes of an investigation if the investigation and associated proceedings and appeals have not been completed.
k. The provision of the information could reasonably be expected to threaten the safety or physical or mental health of an individual other than the requester.
l. The provision of the information could reasonably be expected to cause immediate or grave harm to the safety or to the physical or mental health of the requester.
m. The provision of the information could reasonably be expected to reveal the Personal Data of another individual.
n. The provision of the information could reasonably be expected to reveal the identity of an individual who has provided Personal Data and the individual providing the Personal Data does not consent to the disclosure of his/her identity.
o. The provision of the information could reasonably be expected to be contrary to the national interest of any country.
Your consent, authorisation and agreement herein shall be in addition to any other authorisation and consent to disclosure which you or the referred candidate have given or may hereafter give to TimeTec.
“Purpose” means one or more of the following acts:
1. Consider for employment.
2. Contact the person identified by the Personal Data.
3. Assess the suitability of the person identified by the Personal Data for the position applied or referred for or for any other position.
4. Undertake recruiting campaigns, surveys or polls related to recruiting or employment with TimeTec.
5. Formulate an offer of remuneration and benefits package if the person or referred candidate is selected for a position.
6. Manage the employment, if the applicant or referred candidate is hired.
7. Provide benefits through third parties selected by TimeTec.
8. Comply with applicable law and/or TimeTec policies.
“TimeTec” means any one or more companies in the TimeTec Group of Companies.
This section only applies to candidates entering employment with TimeTec Computing Sdn Bhd or its affiliate companies in Malaysia.
Employee Personal Information Collection Statement, for Corporate Benefits Purposes
1. In this Statement,
“Personal Information” means personally identifiable data about you including information or data provided by you or other parties or from other sources, historical or existing data and/or data to be collected in the future. Such Personal Information may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include copies and other details of identity documents, proof of address and other contact details, religious, philosophical or political affiliations, information concerning age, marital status, racial or ethnic origin, education, genetic or sexual life, physical or mental health or medical condition/diagnosis, dietary preference, commission
or alleged commission of any offence or proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.
“Third Party Provider” means any provider chosen by TimeTec Computing Sdn Bhd and its affiliate companies from time to time to provide medical and other benefits to its employees.
2. Personal Information you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by the Third Party Provider for the following purposes:
a. client relationship management procedures between the Third Party Provider and TimeTec, including any potential conflict checks as may be required;
b. the delivery of services or products to TimeTec and its employees by Third Party Providers;
c. those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by Third Party Providers
d. conducting marketing and profiling activities of TimeTec in connection with insurance, other benefits and related services and products (including all selected third parties for the purpose of improving their services to TimeTec);
e. credit assessments and other background checks of TimeTec employees as the Third Party Provider may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
f. Third Party Providers’ internal record-keeping;
g. collection of outstanding payments from TimeTec;
h. prevention of crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
i. meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to Third Party Providers’ provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to the Third Party Provider or its affiliates; and
j. purposes ancillary or relating to any of the above (including but not limited to information relating to the TimeTec insurance program for research, benchmarking and statistical analysis).
3. Third Party Providers may provide or disclose the Personal Information to their affiliates for the purposes stated in paragraph 2 above.
Collection and Disclosure
4. Personal Information provided to Third Party Providers will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize the Third Party Providers to collect, provide or disclose your Personal Information for the purposes stated in paragraph 2 above to:
a. any person to whom they are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent court or government agency;
b. relevant parties arranging insurance or providing claims services or benefits administration services or wellness services such as insurance companies, health maintenance organisations, agents and service providers (including but not limited to consultants, service call centres, market research and quality assurance companies);
c. the Third Party Providers’ affiliates;
d. government agencies and industry regulators;
e. the Third Party Providers’ auditors, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers; and
f. such sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as the Third Party Provider may determine to be necessary or appropriate, in accordance with paragraph 2 and paragraph 7.
g. Such person(s) as the Third Party Providers or TimeTec may instruct or require.
5. You further consent to provide, and for your employer, insurer(s), health maintenance organizations, agents and/or third party service or product provider(s) to provide to the Third Party Providers, your Personal Information for the purposes set out in paragraph 2 above.
6. Failure to provide the Personal Information may result in any of the Third Party Providers being unable to provide you with the services and/or products requested by TimeTec to be provided to you (including but not limited to covering costs for claims and bills). Failure to provide the Personal Information may result in any of the Third Party Providers being unable to provide you with the services and/or products requested by TimeTec to be provided to you (including but not limited to costs for claims and bills). The cost of any service and/or product that you obtain from such Third Party Providers or from other providers and that will not be covered by the Third Party Provider due to your failure to provide the Personal Information will not be borne by TimeTec.
7. The Third Party Providers confirm that they have implemented the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Information and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Information.
8. Where a Third Party Provider considers it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Information to an affiliate or third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which the Third Party Provider is established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
Your Rights of Access and Correction
9. You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by a Third Party Provider and you may:
a. check whether a Third Party Provider holds or uses your Personal Information and request access to such data;
b. request that the Third Party Provider correct any of your Personal Information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
c. request that the Third Party Provider specify or explain its policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Information handled by them; and
d. communicate to the Third Party Provider your objection to the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes whereupon they will not use your Personal Information for these purposes; and
e. withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously,
f. in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions, reasonable internal policies/procedures, a reasonable time period (in accordance with applicable laws) as well as, in the case of an access request, a reasonable fee (where permitted under applicable laws and as the Third Party Provider may notify you in writing upon receipt of your request).
10. Written requests for access to Personal Information or correction and/or deletion of Personal Information or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Information handled by a Third Party Provider may be sent to email@example.com.
By acknowledging this agreement you hereby declared that you have fully read and understood the terms and conditions set out in this Personal Information Collection Statement and consent to collection, use, transfer and processing of your Personal Information by any Third Party Provider selected by TimeTec in accordance with the terms of this Personal Information Collection Statement. You understand that you may obtain the names of the Third Party Providers from the TimeTec intranet or the HR Central portal or the TimeTec Privacy Officer under above mentioned email, once you receive a written offer for employment or have entered into employment with TimeTec Computing Sdn Bhd or its affiliate companies in Malaysia.
Updated as at 1February, 2017